Minecraft: Tna Part 3 Minecraft: Tna Part 3

Excitment!

Loved it. Halarious stuff.

Maybe it's just me, but it could have ended on a different punchline than Fart's ..obtuse...nature. The episode is a tiny bit stiff, but I think that's mostly because it's setting up the next episode.

Keep it up! Can't wait to see part 4 :D

Minecraft: Tna Part 2 Minecraft: Tna Part 2

Best Minecraft based cartoon!

I love these. Both funny and yet true to the minecraft experience.

I was getting sick of minecraft based animations for a while. But the Tna episodes seem fresh somehow. Maybe it's because it's just a typical cartoon in a Minecraft setting, instead of a relentless onslaught of minecraft theme jokes.

What ever the reason, keep making these!

Falconer02 responds:

Good review and point! I will!

Sonic Shorts: Volume 6 Sonic Shorts: Volume 6

Not bad, Not bad

I got a few giggles out of it. Not to slander it or anything. Just most of the stuff was not in my taste.

However. I must say, the last one (about making your own Sonic Charater) was halarious! Absolutely loved it. I would go as far to say the best of all the Shorts. Nice job Chakra-X!!!!!

Samurai Pizza Cats Samurai Pizza Cats

I must admit, I was terrified...

I totally thought this would end up using the English opening...and for all who have seen it..it is something to be scared of.

Either way, you automatically get a 10 for not using it!!!
In all seriousness though I definately enjoyed the piece. Not only did it bring up nostalgia but also was eye catching (though repetitive at points).

T E T R I S ' D 3 T E T R I S ' D 3

Music was great, and it flowed well...but....

It seemed kinda short to me.

Also, it seems that tertris has less and less to do with the series as time goes on. I mean, aside from the music and 4 second sceen, there was actually very little tetris involved. That kinda makes sense (seeing as the stick perosn is now in the factory that makes the pieces), so the over all judgement will have to come after seeing the next one.

Stick man has cool moves as always and the tetri-bots are nifty as well. Can't wait to see the next one.

Adventuretiemadvehnchur2 Adventuretiemadvehnchur2

Uhh huh....

Not really worth my time...

I think it's funny that someone who produces this thinks themselves a critique and gives Egoraptor a 0...

Where do you get the pride to critisize satirical genious? Granted, everyone has their own opinion, but opinions are shit with out proper justification. What's your justification? Are you just jealous no one understand why your lack of humor isn't popular, or was it just a joke, like all of your work?

Either way ,you should leave the critiquing to the grown ups little boy.

Twist-Chao06 responds:

Affirmative.

Super Mario bros Z ep.8 Super Mario bros Z ep.8

They get better and better

Amazing. I really don't want to wait a whole year for the next one :(

You should def. sell these on DVD or somethin. I would buy them.

Wolverine origins in 1min Wolverine origins in 1min

HAHAHAHA

The movie is JUST like that

Hawaiian Puppies Hawaiian Puppies

Cutest damn thing I've ever seen.

I loved the first short, and I think this toppled it by far. The background is astonishing, the characters are adorable yet have this fable like aura to them (no, I am not refering to the game), and the story line was short but sweet.

I have to admit, the voice acting was not in my taste, but the voices fit the characters. I do however think it worked better as a silent cartoon, with the music playing in the background 'n' such. I could see where that would be a challenge in a more developed plot like this though.

As for those who complain about this being in the wrong place for it's audience, THIS IS NEWGROUNDS! There is a little slogan I want you to remember. "Everything by Everyone" I, for one, am glad to see real talent instead of joke talents hiding behind a drawn penis.

Girlchan in Paradise Ep2 Girlchan in Paradise Ep2

%u6050%u308D%u3057%u3044

I'm crying from laughter. . .

Dude! I can't believe you put CC Lemon in this!! When I was in Japan we drank that shit like it was water!!

%u6050%u308D%u3057%u3044