All 17 art Reviews

Super Orc Fighter 2 Turbo Super Orc Fighter 2 Turbo

I enjoy the art style..

but he looks alot like Broadway from Disney's Gargoyles.

Like you said, there is no actual set rule for an Orc, but I thought the resemblance was uncanny.

Also, as for the fat. Yeah he's fat, but he's packing under the fat. I mean, look at a Sumo wrestler. Under their fat stomachs are very strong muscles, and I've seen one punch a door our of anger and snap the thing in half (it was an interesting stay in japan xD ).

Anywho, Awesome picture.

More on this guy More on this guy

definately B.A.!!

I do enjoy your style alot. All the ultimate power and originality an action piece should have! Good posese and solid coloring.

The only thing that bugs me a little is the low resolution. Or rather, on the pics you've summited today, they seem rather pixlated. When I enlarge them it's even more so.

That doesn't really take from the awesomness of a drill scarf though..sooo 10/10.

MrCrapinson responds:

Yeah, about that. I made this in an Oekaki page, the resolution was limited and the only tool that worked correctly was the pencil tool. This was a gift for the dude that ran the site, so that's why I did it there to begin with.

Also, thanks!

LIAR LIAR

And Alice tumbled down the rabbit hole...

Artistically this is just mind boggling. Forcing different perceptions without loosing the sense of illusion a drawing should give. That takes skill.

To be honest, I was going to rate this an 8/10, but I noticed that little rabbit...and it just made the piece for me. (It is a rabbit right?)

The only thing I would recommend would be to reference things (the key), but you already caught on to that ^_^

I hope you continue to submit more awesome work.

LiarDee responds:

are you serious?

thanks,
this made my day

and yeah it is a rabbit

Big Daddy's Big Brownies Big Daddy's Big Brownies

Well drawn...

but what makes this take the cake is the "sour cream" comment.

It's true. Mayonase works well too.

He-Man Art Card He-Man Art Card

He looks so harmless

An interesting depiction for a master of the universe.

Is it just me, or was He-Man's sword a rather short borad sword. I mean, compaired to his body, it looks like a toy. Either way, you've captured that in your picture ( intentionally or not) which alot of people fail to do when drawing He-Man.

Did you use markers to color it?

kevinbolk responds:

Yup, prismacolors and copic multiliners on 2.5"x3" bristol card. Thank you. ^_^

come back come back

Beautiful

This is simpley gorgeous. I wish I could provide some form of constructive critism, but I can't find anything wrong with it. love the colors, line art, meaning, all of it.

Good stuff. ^_^

The Hunt The Hunt

I'd give it a five

seeing as this is the first of your work I've seen, I have nothing to compare it too. So it gets a five from me because this is definately good work and alot of effort.

The (I assume) robot is well drawn, but what takes the cake for me is the background and the lighting. ^_^

voter #11 5/5

Walkingpalmtree responds:

Hurr the rest of my gallery is...alright I guess. Mostly stays in 1-3. 4s do happen sometimes but it's rare.
THANKIES!

Captain N: Mother Brain Captain N: Mother Brain

Awesome!

FEEED ME! FEEED ME EGG PLANT WIZARD! FEED ME NOW!!!!

charcter design charcter design

Very interesting

Something about the way these character designs are so gemetricaly sharp and the solidity of the colors just makes them pop out (I'm diverting from the obvious neon colors which also add to that pop.)

I assume it has a 50's inspiration for it maybe? Either way it's really cool.

Only reason it gets a 9 instead of a 10 is beause it's just the first character design. I really hope you place the finished stuff up here. I would enjoy seeing it. ^_^

SplinterNrurse responds:

thx, I actually tried to put the end result on here but the file size was too high sadly :s

the only thing i could do was put the youtube link in a new post :)

LoZ: Blood of My Ancestors LoZ: Blood of My Ancestors

I love the idea

I remeber playing Twilight Princess, where they mention Link must wear the armor of the hero of time, worn by the heroes before him. Yet, I always pictured the former hero of time in amazing armor and what not.

Speaking of which, I love that armor he's wearing. Very well done. (Plus I love the color blue.) Though, I am surprised he doesn't have a cleft chin xD

Keep up the good work!